PLEASE EMAIL US @ email@example.com * NOW HIRING! APPLY FOR DELIVERY DRIVER - GREAT PAY! Applicant must have their own Vehicle for delivery's. Weekday or weekends call (402) 212-3448 for details!
Check out our FACEBOOK page and give us a LIKE!!
OMAHA METRO FREE LOCAL DELIVERY AREA
West to East 204th St to Omaha River Border
Outside Local Delivery Area Please Call for Quote.
*All Day Rental is based on a 6 hour time frame*
(between the Hours of 10 am - 8 pm)
If ordering OVERNIGHT please do not select two dates.
(EX: Start Date/Time Sat. June 12th - 2pm End Date/Time Sat. June 12th - 11pm)
To avoid double payments for both dates. Pickup starts 7 AM or later the next day.
Rental Agreement/Safety Rules/Operating Instructions
Upon making your reservation, you will receive an email with an attachment containing a copy of our "Rental Agreement, Release and Assumption of Risks" and "Safety Rules & Operating Instructions". Please read over these documents and feel free to contact us via phone or email if you have any questions. On the day of your event, our driver will have a copy of these documents and will need your signature at that time.
Earliest & Latest Event End Time
We schedule DAILY Residential Rentals between 10 AM - 8 PM, & offer the OVERNINGHT RENTAL OPTION. (Outside events end time is 7 PM starting in the Fall). When entering your order online, please select (Your Event Time Frame) "ALL DAY" is based on a 6 HOUR TIME FRAME between the Event Start time of 10 AM & End time of 8 PM or earlier. Using the 6 hour booking time frame for your rental allows us to reach every customer on time and pick up by a reasonable time within the daily 24 hour time period. (The average rental time is 7-8 hours at your location). * We may drop off early and/or pickup later than your scheduled time due to the logistics of the delivery process. (If we drop off early this does not effect your scheduled pick up time it is just bonus time). *** Please let us know if you are not available for early Delivery or if your not Home all day for late pick up in the "SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS provided at checkout". PUBLIC SPACES - PARKS ECT will be given priority for drop off and pickup times due to the circumstanses of your time restraints and as a courtesy so you wont have to arrive too early or wait on us for pickup. (Overnight Rentals may be Picked up anytime after 7 AM the next day.) We can sometimes make exceptions to the 10 AM - 8 PM rule with prior approval. * Corporate events - Businesses and School events may call for special scheduling if needed.
FULL SERVICE SET UP & FREE LOCAL DELIVERY INCLUDED
Each Rental Order Includes our full service set up/pick up & and free local delivery. We provide all equipment needed for your Party! We provide Tarps - Mats - Extensions Cords - Stakes and any miscellaneous equipment needed for your Specific Inflatable. You just sit back and relax and our Freindly Drivers will handle it! *(Please leave inflatables inflated so when our drivers arrive for pickup they can inspect & look for lost items. This also keeps our inflatbles in the best possible condition for our customers, leaving them up prevents them from laying on the ground causing them to pick up dirt, mud and staining.) Thank You!
There is no penalty or deposit lost for an event RESCHEDULED due to rain or high winds as long as the cancellation takes place before we get to your location to set up. We offer a Raincheck at this time with no expiration date to be rescheduled at your convenience. *(It is your responsibility to contact us if you choose to cancel, please make sure you make this clear before we arrive at your location). If rain or high winds are in the forecast for the day of your event, you may cancel as late as the morning of the event prior to us leaving our warehouse. We usually leave the decision up to you, but in cases of heavy rain or high wind we cannot set up an inflatable.
A 50% deposit via credit card is required at the time the order is placed. The remaining balance is billed and paid in full the day before your event. (This allows time prior to your party to replace the billing method if your credit card was lost or stolen, this is done the day before so it does not interfer with or slow down the delivery process the day of your party.) This deposit is refundable if you are unable to rescedule proir the end of the current season that ends Nov 1st, as long as the event is cancelled for a valid reason (i.e. weather, family emergency, etc.) prior to our drivers arriving at your location for set up.
Methods of Payment
MasterCard, Visa, AMEX or Discover for residential customers. A company check is also acceptable for businesses, religious organizations & schools. We no longer accept personal checks.
Applicable state/local sales tax will be added to all sales unless a tax exempt number and documentation is provided.
Please keep in mind some of these units are very large and need a clear path to your set up site. If indoors they may require double door entry (call for details). If in a gated area make sure you have a large enough gate for the inflatalbe and dolly to pass through. Our Largest Units may not be available for gated back yards and requires the trailer to be driven directly to the area used for set up. Please keep this in mind when scheduling, our Largest units have this noted in the inflatable desciption at check out. The majority of our units fit in most back yards. The surface on which we set up the inflatable should be mostly flat (no more than 8 inches of slope over a distance of 15 feet) and clear of any sharp objects, such as sticks and rocks, as well as pet droppings. 'WE DO NOT SET UP on SAND or DIRT without PRIOR SPECIAL ARRANGEMNETS" and only if circumstanses make this possible". There should be no low hanging tree branches or power lines overhead. Driveways (or streets for block parties) are fine, just be sure to let us know ahead of time so we can make proper arrangments to secure the inflatable. *Inflatables set up on puplic streets must have a permit and properly block off for safety.
We recommend a grounded outlet on a dedicated 20-amp circuit breaker to run the blower that keeps the inflatable inflated.
Customer Loyalty Program
We offer a Customer Loyalty Discount to previous customers who return to Bounce Ninja as a way of saying "THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALTY!" We appricate your business and want to reward your with this discount! We offer a new 10% discount to returning customers for ANY ORDER OVER $200, please call for your Promo Code or state you are a returning customer in the "Special Instructions" provided at check out. Our previous Customer Loyalty system is no longer in place, we have reduced our overall pricing this year for everyone to enjoy! With this discount you will find your rentals overall to be lower or near previous loyalty discount pricing. *This discount cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. Please call if you have any questions.
1) Insure that all safety rules and operating instructions posted on the front of the inflatable are followed.
2) A trained operator(s) must be on duty at all times. Operator must use a whistle or other audible signal device.
3) In case of high winds or storms, have all persons exit the inflatable and then unplug the unit and let it deflate.
4) Remove all sharp or pointed objects from pockets
5) No Silly String is to come in contact with the inside or outside of the unit
6) No food, drinks or gum chewing allowed
7) Remove shoes, eyeglasses and jewelry
8) No flips, somersaults, rough play, piling on or wrestling
9) Do not bounce against sides or near the front entrance way. Do not bounce into corner posts.
10) Do not climb on side walls or nets
11) Keep a safe distance between kids bouncing in the inflatable
12) No jumping or sitting on the entrance ramp
13) No jumping off of the top of the slide
14) Only allow similar sized riders in the inflatable at once
15) Follow the maximum number of riders guidelines as posted on the inflatable
16) Follow the maximum weight limit as posted on the inflatable
17) Do not let the inflatable rub up against any surface
18) Do not move the bounce from the location where set up
19) Individuals with head, neck or back injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps, or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
20) Water hoses or water must not be used in the inflatable unless specifically manufactured for use with water
21) Splash pools for water slides must be drained if ride will be left unattended unless area is fenced in and gate is locked.
22) Dunk tanks and splash pools must be filled with potable water and drained and refreshed every 4 hours of use. Dunkee must be 18 years of age or older.
23) If the inflatable starts to deflate, have all riders exit immediately and then check for one of the following conditions:
A) The blower motor has stopped; in which case check the power cord connection at the outlet to make sure that it has not been unplugged. If not, check to make sure a circuit breaker was not tripped.
B) If blower motor continues to run; check for blockage of air intake screen on the side of the blower unit. Also check all air tubes on the back of the inflatable for snugness and tighten ties if necessary.
C) If either of these steps corrects the problem, fully re-inflate the unit prior to permitting anyone to use it.
Want to see more photos of the great inflatables we offer.
Please visit our FACEBOOK or our GOOGLE PHOTOS to see more.